Monitored and safe supply of lubrication points
Depending on the model (LUB-M2/LUB-M4/LUB-M6/LUB-M8/LUB-M10), the Lubricus M lubrication system has either 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 outlets and is designed for a 24 VDC power supply. The lubricant reservoir for grease (1500 cm³) is in a disposable bellows.
The Lubricus M lubrication system is optionally equipped with up to five pump bodies (P1, P2, P3, P4, P5). The double piston pump bodies each have two outlets, are operated alternately and provide the same quantities of lubricant.
Lubricus M can work either in time mode or in pulse mode (PLC).
In time mode, the internal controls monitor both the amount of lubricant and the time intervals between lubrications.
In pulse mode, the desired lubrication intervals are performed by programming the PLC. Regardless of the selected mode, each pump body can be controlled separately.
- Time control OR pulse control
- Operating pressure up to 70 bar (1015 psi)
- Fault/empty reporting
- Operating temperature -20 °C to +70 °C
- System monitoring & feedback function
- Separate control of each pump body
- Simple operation / PIN protected
- Supplies oil and grease up to NLGI class 2
Lubricus M can be equipped with up to five pump bodies, meaning it can automatically supply up to ten lubrication points with ease.
With hose lengths of up to 5 meters many lubrication points can be reached directly.
- Short grease lines
- No complex pipework
- One piston (twin pump) per lubrication point
- Measurement of back pressure for each lubrication point
- No distributors required
- Simple retrofit solution
- Preventive monitoring of lubrication points
- Functional principle
- Piston pump
- Operational voltage
- Operational pressure
- max. 70 bar (1015 psi)
- Lubricant volume
- 1500 cm³ (grease)
2000 ml (oil)
- Min. dose volume
- 0,15 cm³ (per outlet)
- 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10
- hose 4/6 mm
- Operating temperature range
- -20°C to +70°C
- ca. 4000 g
- Dimensions WxHxT
- 162 x 255 x 165 mm
- Connecting plug
- M12x1, 4-pole
- Level monitoring
- integrated, dry reed contact
- Pressure monitoring
- integrated, electronic
- integrated, microelectronic