The lightest portable induction heater in the world
Avoid premature bearing failures due to damage caused by improper mounting!
The workpiece expands due to the uniform heating. Bearings can then be mounted cleanly and easily without effort and without jamming. Thanks to the infinitely adjustable temperature, the bearing can be heated gently and will not be damaged.
- Low weight
- Simple operation
- Temperature and time mode can be set
- Automatic temperature monitoring
- No support yokes required, just place workpiece on top
Induction heating offers many advantages over traditional methods such as ovens, gas burners or an oil bath:
- A high level of work safety: only the workpiece is heated
- Environmentally friendly & efficient: low energy consumption
- Clean: no contamination of the surrounding area
Mode of operation
The working principle of the IND 220 heater can be compared to that of a transformer. The voltage and electric current, which circulates in the turns of the induction coil, induces a low voltage and therefor a high intensity of electric current in the workpiece. The eddy currents thus generated heat the workpiece and expand it so that it can be mounted on the shaft without applying force. All components of the heater remain cold.
The use of IND 220 is very simple. A 5 kg bearing can be heated to 110 °C in under 3 minutes in only a few steps.