Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hall 2 / Booth 318
MPOB International Palm Oil Congress and Exhibition – Navigating Uncertainties, Building Resilience
The congress features four concurrent conferences covering upstream, midstream, downstream & value addition; processing, food safety & nutrition & global economics & marketing.
A keynote address will be delivered by distinguished expert in the palm oil industry. Four plenary lectures will be held in the afternoon of 7 November 2023. The lectures will cover various topics of interest in line with the theme of the congress.
- To discuss strategic R&D findings in all aspects of the oil palm and palm oil industry
- To reveal recent technological findings that will improve the oil palm/palm oil industry;
- To formulate strategies towards enhanced sustainability, competitiveness, automation
and policies on trade, market trends and trade challenges.
PIPOC 2023 Highlights:
- Impressive line-up of world-renowned speakers/experts who will be sharing their latest information and research advances in the industry.
- Four concurrent conferences with more than 2000 participants, 100 speakers and 200 poster presenters.
- Exhibition with a total floor area of more than 3600m with over 400 booths to showcase latest technologies/products/services.
- Technical tours to oil palm plantation, palm oil mill, refinery and R&D facilities.
- Networking opportunities.
- A golf tournament.
Tue, 07 Nov 23 – Thu, 09 Nov 23
Fix appointment at exhibition Homepage PIPOC 2023
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia